It was his birthday after all so we attached the trailer. Nathan was SO happy. Happy Birthday Nathan! Check out Megan's shocked face.
After taking these pictures we promptly started eating the cake. Nathan thought it was great fun to push a stool over to the counter and grab pieces of cake to eat throughout the day. Now when we ask him about the cake all he can say is "break". I guess he is sad the cake got broken and now is gone. Luckily he has plenty of other trucks to play with.
Today I am thankful that:
*Scott's parents are here for a visit
*Holly is headed to camp for a few days and really excited about it. She told me before she headed out what dinners we should have while she is gone (hamburgers and tomato/hamburger macaroni). Those are her least favorite dinners and we have them once a month so she wants to miss their rotation. Also she told me to not go anywhere too fun with the kids and grandparents while she is gone. She's at a fun camp and we can't do anything fun. Is that fair?
*My Chocolate Chip pumpkin muffin recipe is as yummy as I remembered it to be, we made them yesterday. I just bought 6 cans of pumpkin in preparation for a winter full of pumpkin muffins.
4 comments:
OK, I want a copy of your pumpkin chocolate chip muffing recipe and a list of your monthly meal rotation. I actually really like hamburger, macaroni and tomatoes, but most of my family would side with Holly. By the way, the truck cake was awesome!
Unbelievable... has he been watching Cake Boss? That is sooo good. How awesome. My mouth was wide open... in shock and awe, not hunger! hehe WAY to go Scott!!!! And Happy Birthday Nathan - 2? WHERE did 2 years go?
Awesome cake. What is your pumpkin muffin recipe? I have one I like, but I can never get enough of all things pumpkin! I can't believe that Holly is old enough to go to camp. In my mind she is stuck at 3 yrs old.
WOW, very cool cake! It looked wonderful =)Happy late Birthday to Nathan!!
Post a Comment