Yesterday it was sunny and 75 degrees in Seattle. It definately broke the record for being the warmest on that day ever! We took the opportunity to walk to a nearby park and stopped to play in some leaves on the way. Megan thought it would be fun to make a leaf angel (like a snow angel). It didn't quite work out but she had fun trying and she didn't get snow in her clothes like you do with snow angels.

Getting ready to throw a handful of leaves into the air.

What fun!

Melissa--I'm so glad you finally like to pose for pictures again

Not only did we get to enjoy the beautiful day but our brother in law Steve (who lives in Ohio)was in town for an interview and he got to enjoy it too. He drove out to share dinner with us and we had a good long visit. Thanks for coming Steve! This is Scott and Steve.
Today I'm thankful that:*my Halloween decorations are put away--decorations are always more fun to put up than take down.
*YW in excellence was great last night and I didn't have to be in charge
*today is going to be sunny and in the 60's. Monday (it poured all day long) and I had to go grocery shopping. I had a wet cart, wet and grumpy kids, and wet groceries. Not Fun.
2 comments:
Isn't Fall wonderful??? And to have it with beautifully warm temperatures is even better. I must admit I am envious of the beautiful colors of the leaves. Here the cacti stay the same color year round! :)
Thanks for your great posts & pictures! (And a November email to boot!) You are a great example of reaching out in order for our families to stay connected...in spite of geographical distances. And thanks for hosting Steve; he had a great time visiting with you & Scott!
Post a Comment