Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Turkey Craft

On Sunday we had an early Thanksgiving with our extended Moulton family. I brought gingersnaps, hersey kisses, red hots, chocolate chips, candy corn and chocolate frosting to make a turkey craft with the kids.
They turned out cute but the store bought gingersnaps were kind of nasty tasting. I think I would go with store bought iced oatmeal cookies next time or homemade gingersnaps. To see detailed instructions for this turkey craft you can go to alittletipsy.blogspot.com and look for the turkey tutorial.
Here is a shot of the grandkid table. My parents have 14 grandkids now, 7 girls and 7 boys.
In other news Megan learned to ride her bike in 1 day! With my older two daughters learning to ride a bike was frustrating for both them and me and took a long time. It was a very welcome surprise when Megan did it so quickly. Now everyday she asks to go out and ride her bike.
Melissa got her new dance costume. The performance isn't until December but she couldn't resist trying it on for the family the day she got it.
Today I am thankful that:
*It is a sunny day and I got to rake leaves (luckily we only have a few trees to rake leaves from)
*Megan is also learning to jump rope and does it everyday in our house. She can do 20 in a row now.
*I went to the dentist and didn't have any cavities (even adults don't like getting cavities filled).

1 comment:

Becky and Ben said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute! They are always doing the cutest, craftiest things. Will you adopt me? hehe