It snowed on Monday and on Thursday (Thanksgiving) I saw a picture on facebook of a snowman that my parents had made. They live just up the street from me and so I thought "that snow must be the right constancy for snowman today". I hurried and got the two little kids in their snow gear. Luckily the three older kids can get ready themselves. And then we all headed out and started rolling snowballs. We started with one snowman and then decided to do a snow couple and then a snow family.

In the end we made 5 snowmen in just one hour. Wow! I thought it would be cute to get a picture with each of the kids in front of a snowman. Cute, right?

Here is a closeup of Megan lifting one of her snowballs. She is one strong kid.

And here is Emily with her snowdog. Every snowman family needs a snowdog right?

Our outdoor adventure ended when Nathan came up to me showing me his hand. I guess his gloves got wet and so he took them off and then his hands were freezing. Silly boy!
Today I am thankful that;*I got to go to the temple with Scott this morning. We have been taking turns going for the past 12 years but now that the big girls are old enough to babysit and Nathan isn't a screaming momma's boy anymore we can leave him.
*Scott got to go and watch the BYU game with some friends, unfortunately they lost.
*Most of our Christmas decorations are up. The kids begged me put them up the day after Christmas they were so excited. Personally I'm losing steam in terms of decorating. I have too many decorations, it is exhausting to put them all up, and I am one tired momma.
1 comment:
I am totally envious of the snowmen and will have to make sure my girls don't see this! We have been pretty cold - for Vegas - low 30's high 20's at night, but nothing compared to the beauty of snow!
It's so fun to watch your kids growing up!!! :)
Post a Comment