Three years ago I gave birth to Nathan. He was my fifth baby and first son. We were so anxious to get him here. I don't have any pictures of me with him on the day he was born because I was so sick. I get really bad nausea from the spinal medicine, in fact I don't think I even held Nathan the first day. But here I am on the second day feeling much better and smiling because I brought this cute baby into the world.

This picture was taken when I came home from the hospital with him. All the girls wanted to have a turn holding him.

And here is the cute little guy on day 4 of life.

Fast forward one year to his first birthday. He got a vacuum cleaner which he just loved to push.

Here he is on his second birthday was the cool big rig cake his dad made for him. He sure was happy about the cake.

And here he is on his third birthday with all of his super heroes.

And with his super hero brownies after returning for church. Happy third birthday little guy, we love you.

Today I am thankful that:
*my new bed is feeling softer, it was too firm when it first arrived.
*Our new outdoor house lights and house numbers look so good. We recently got our house painted and we chose to replace the old lights and numbers.
*BYU won their football game tonight.
4 comments:
Cute boy! We are loving having our own little boy after three girls.
He is just too cute for words! I can't get over that all of our little ones have turned 3 years old already {{sigh}}.
Sam is looking at pictures with me. He's giggling at them and loves the one of Nathan with the vacuum. He wants to know where I got all these pictures and when can he see you all again!
Wow, I can't believe he is 3 already either!
Post a Comment