On Saturday while Scott was at the Priesthood session of conference I pulled out the Halloween decorations and we decorated.

I have this great closet in my upstairs hallway where I keep all my holiday decorations, our snow clothes, and the extra sheets and towels. Unfortunately it is not a tidy place.

But although messy it does the job very well.

I quickly found what I was looking for and Holly carried it all downstairs.

The kids all love pulling the things out of the Halloween box and discovering them again.

Here is the mantel looking very festive.

I have this wreath up all year but I add decorations to it for each holiday.

Megan and Melissa hung up our window decorations making sure to hang them up high so Nathan couldn't reach them. I guess they didn't hang them quite high enough! :)

I found this fun Halloween tree at a garage sale last year. I paid $1.00 for it. If only all my garage sale finds were good ones. Lots end up right in my DI pile.

Probubly my kids favorite part of any Holiday decorations is the books. They love reading Holiday books.

Today I am thankful for :
*Sweet moments like this -- I had washed my sheets but not put them onto my bed. While I was Visiting teaching Holly put on the clean sheets (which is difficult even for me) and then made my bed as a surprise.

*Nice people to visit with at the busstop.
*Kids that are good about doing their homework.
8 comments:
Love this post...and your decorations! Your closet is perfect the way it is. I've got to think that every house has one of those. As long as we can still find the stuff that's good, right?
:)
Hi Angela! I loved getting caught up on your posts today. :) You do such a great job not only of writing but including great illustrative photos, too! I love all your Halloween decorations; I bet your kids love living in such a festive home with such fun traditions!
What a sweetheart your daughter is for surprising you by making your bed. All your decorations look wonderful and so fun! Trust me, I have a couple of closets that are not the greatest places, but oh well. One day I will get to them LOL.
Angela this is a great post! You're kids are so great because you are.
I can't wait until my kids get old enough to make MY bed! Sadly, Brad would be the sweet one to make it, and then Ross would destroy it. Gotta love kids!
I love your decorations!
I can finally tell you how ambitious you are. The decorations are so cute. Your kids are just like you always doing and creating.
Post a Comment