This is what we have been doing lately. Scott emptied the water from our 50 gallon water barrel's and then refilled them with fresh water. To empty them he rolled them around on the grass giving our yard a good watering.

My girls found these mysterious eggs in the bark. They think they might be frog eggs.

A week later they look like this. Any guesses that they are or when they will hatch?

The kids all played with Lego's and Megan made a lego person store. Any head, body or pants you want she has.

Melissa made snowflakes out of tissues. Who knew you could do this? It kept her busy for at least an hour.

I found this cute diaper bike posted by one of my friends on facebook. I've seen diaper cakes but never a diaper bike. Very cool!

My girls started playing super heros with Nathan and asking their Dad for girl super heros.

The request was granted.

Today I am thankful that:
*the McDonalds play area was open when we went there for lunch. It had been closed for a month for reconstruction.
*I got to attend the Rachel's Challange assembly at school. You can learn more about Rachel's challange online.
*Nathan is almost potty trained. :)
Please click on one of the boxes below. It just makes me happy when you do. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment