I was in charge of the decorating for our ward Halloween party and I decided to make a few ghosts for the walls. This was my attempt at a ghost.

My ghost must have brought out the creative juices in my husband because he made these awesome faces for some more ghosts.

Then he blew up balloons that matched the characters and made them all into ghosts. Here we have Spongebob, Mickey Mouse, Angry Bird, and Tweety Bird ghost.

And here is surprised ghost, Charlie Brown, Jack o lantern, and Perry the Platypus.

The girls each picked their favorites to hold for a picture.

And here are our cute girls.

Here are some of them hanging on the wall of our cultural hall.

And here are some photos of the event before everybody arrived.

I decorated this table in the foyer too with cute fall decorations from my Mom's house.

We had a full house at the activity.

Megan, Emily and me

Today I am thankful that
*the ward Halloween activity is over, I have been feeling stressed about it for about a month.
*it didn't rain on our trunk or treat
*Today is Sunday, a day of rest, which I certainly need after the activity yesterday.
4 comments:
Wow! what clever ghosts! Angela, your decorating of the church turned out great. It is fun to see you cute girls in your cute costumes.
mom
Looks like a wonderful ward party.
Congratulations on an awesome effort on the decorating! You are all so creative. It was great to see the decorations and some of you in your costumes. I'm excited to see the rest on the family in their costumes. I hope you had a VERY Happy Halloween. We did! The door bell announced lots of cute neighborhood kids for about 4 hours. Luckily we didn't run out of treats. We gave pennies (one for each year of their age) and Disney card games, stickers and pencils. It was great!
Those were awesome ghosts! And you made a great Snow White.
Post a Comment