On Saturday we made our traditional Halloween cookies. I make the cookie dough myself, the kids take turns helping me cut it out in Halloween shapes and then we all decorate them together. Holly and I spread the frosting and the kids do the decorating.

Emily had a great time.

Holly liked the fact that she got to eat a cookie at the end.

Here are our masterpieces. Yum! Yum!

Here is silly Melissa posing in her pumkin shirt and green Halloween socks.

I made this fun Halloween house with a brown paper sack. Why? Because I really like paper crafts and I feel happy when I make something cute.

I recently hung up our Halloween cards. I save my favorite cards from past years and hang them up each year on the coat closet door.

We put a jack-o-lantern face on our front door.

Melissa decorated her pumpkin patch pumpkin. She got out the sharpies and got to work.

These cute pumpkins are on our neighbors porch. Adorable. :)

Today I am thankful for
*sunshine so my kids could ride their bikes outside.
*a creative husband. I'll show you the cute ghosts he's helping me make for our ward party in my next post.
*a 20% off coupon that I found at the toy store checkout when I was purchasing the "potty present" for Nathan. He picked out the gift himself and if he can stay dry for 3 days, he gets to open it.
1 comment:
What a fun Mom you are! Love your decorated house and creative kid"s projects. Happy Halloween!!
Love ya,
Aunt Kathy
PS: Like your Halloween costume. You're going to be my favorite princess. Can't wait to see pictures of everyone's costumes.
Post a Comment