Now that our house is finished being painted (which really stressed me out) and we have a new bed (to replace the bed we bought last month and didn't like) life is good. This week Emily went with Scott to a father/daughter activity night at church. They had to bring a creative treat to share and this is what they came up with. A chess board made out of cookies.
Melissa went on her first field trip. I got to go too. We went to a fun pumpkin patch and she picked out a heavy pumpkin. See how she can't even lift the bag?

Here is a photo of her with her classmates and teacher.

I took Emily to the costume store to get a Halloween costume and found one for myself too. Now I'll finally have something to wear to school parties and to the ward trunk or treat.

We had a nice family dinner with my family and my two Aunts that were in town visiting. Since it is October we made the traditional pumpkin faces out of ice cream and candy for dessert.


And my kids have been making lots of fun Halloween crafts to decorate the walls of our house.

Today I am thankful that:
*it was sunny and I got to take the little kids out on a walk where we looked for Halloween decorations and picked up beautiful fall leaves.
*I finished the book I was reading. I rarely read books because I know they are a long time commitment, but it was kind of fun.
*I have some really nice neighbors who count me as their friend.
4 comments:
Angela, You look great in that costume! Ruthie
It was fun to get to share some of your week with you. Your Halloween decorations were so cute and I enjoyed getting in on the sherbet pumpkin tradition. I really like your Snow White costume. Snow White is my favorite princess.
Hot momma!! You really look like snow white:D good for you are dressing up for halloween. Nicky keeps asking me what am I going to wear for this Halloween. Our family is so into Star Wars lately that I might be dressing up as princess Leah, Ian as Dark Vather and Glenn as ...I forgot the name of the other bad guy in the movie lol. Nicky wants to be a cat and Hanna will be a pirate... I change mind so ofter that we will se what we are at the end:D Have fun!!
You make all the holidays so fun! I love the ice cream pumpkin faces. The chess board cookie idea was awesome too!
Post a Comment