I took the little kids to the library, and they had fun playing with the puppets there.
We got a new camera and Holly had fun taking some close-up shots of her sisters. This is Melissa making a heart with her hands.
And Megan making a heart, very cute!
Megan and Melissa looking super cute before church
We took down our Halloween decorations and now our mantle is very fun with Thanksgiving decorations. I found these wooden pilgrims at a garage sale a few years ago.
The kids have already been busy making new Thanksgiving pictures for our kitchen wall.
We tried to take a Christmas picture of our kids this week. This was a practice shot but is one of my favorites.
Today I am thankful for:*Kids that happily play legos together, most of the time. We have lots of legos so there are plenty for everybody.
*Inspiring church meetings. Holly did a great job with her talk today and we had a return missionary from our ward speak.
*6 years in Washington. I can't believe we have been here for 6 years already. We live in a wonderful place, have some good friends, and have lots of family nearby.

3 comments:
I love reading your blog. You are a fun Mom and your kids are so adorable. I love the last picture. We got a new camera last year and I love it! It makes taking pictures so much fun (and also so much work) but totally worth it :) Have a great Thanksgiving :)
I need a Thanksgiving art wall at my house. That is so cheerful! Thanks for sharing your week with us. Hard to believe you have been in Washington that long until I look at your kids. They have changed a lot in 6 years.
Loved the practice shot. Is this their disinterested look? Appears like you are all ready for Thanksgiving with decorations and many blessings. Hope it is a great one for you!
Post a Comment