I had a great day and I hope you did too. Now onto Christmas. I can't wait to have Christmas lights inside and outside my house, it has been so dark here lately. Plus Christmas lights just make everything seem magical.
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Thanksgiving Fun
I started off Thanksgiving day by taking a walk with Scott. I love walks, being outside and being with my fun husband so that was a great start to my day. Once we returned home the kids watched the Thanksgiving day parade. We tape it on our DVR machine and then start watching it an hour after it starts so we can fast forward through all the commercials. Holly and Emily enjoyed coloring Thanksgiving pictures while they watched the parade.
Then at noon we went to my parents house for our Thanksgiving meal. Everything was delicious but as always the kids just ate a little and then ran off to play. The kids were excited to decorate ice cream snowmen with candy after the adults finished eating.
Here is the sample picture and the candy that we used to decorate with.
And here are some of the finished snowmen.
Scott helped Nathan with his snowman.
I think this one belonged to our cousin Grant.
These just turned out so cute.
A group shot with the snowmen eaten up. Notice all the adults visiting in the family room behind.
I got this nice picture of me with my mom and Dad.

I had a great day and I hope you did too. Now onto Christmas. I can't wait to have Christmas lights inside and outside my house, it has been so dark here lately. Plus Christmas lights just make everything seem magical.
I had a great day and I hope you did too. Now onto Christmas. I can't wait to have Christmas lights inside and outside my house, it has been so dark here lately. Plus Christmas lights just make everything seem magical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks and sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving Day. The ice cream snowmen looked fun. I like the picture with you and your parents too! Thanks for blogging!
We had a great time at David and Susan's too. Spencer was the cook.
Everything was delicious and the company was awesome.
Thanks for the great posts & pictures, as usual! Very cute craft ideas, and I love your decorations! (Sometimes I feel like a broken record, but you consistently do these things very well, so they deserve the compliments!) :)
Did you get that cute snowman from Pinterest? :) I have it pinned but have yet to try it. They look cute and yummy!
Post a Comment