Wednesday, January 4, 2012
After Christmas Fun
We loved having Scott's parents visit us over Christmas break. Since the weather was so clear we took them to nearby Snoqualmie Falls the day after Christmas.
Scott and his Dad enjoyed watching some football games together.
And of course the girls loved playing card games with their Grandma and Grandpa.
We got a new Lego Christmas set for Christmas to go with the toys shop we already had. This photo shows the toy shop in the back and our new ice rink in the front.
Here is the new bakery and wagon. Holly, Emily, and I put everything together.
I made some new years candy cane cookies. I found the recipe on pinterest and they cookies were delicious.
We got hail on Dec 30th and the kids went out in the dark to play in it. We haven't had any snow this winter and hail is the next best thing.
They made a small "hailman".
Please leave a comment or click on one of the boxes below. When you do it makes me so happy :) Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Angela, you are doing a great job keeping us all posted about your little corner. Dont get sad if people don't make comments about your post. Sometimes it is hard to leave a comment (in my case sometimes they asked for my pasword and to sign in etc.etc.etc) I love you put the boxes to click on them. What a great idea!! Did you know you can order to print your blog and it will arrive to you like a book. I bet you would love that, plus what a great way to keep a Jornal of all the fun activities you do for your kids right? :D I"m so glad our in-laws went and visit. I bet they had a blast with so many grandkids. They are great Granparents :D
Angela I'm so glad that you keep your blog current with lots of pictures. You really will have a BIG journal with all your wonderful posts. You are so busy, creative and such an awesome Mom! I'm so glad I'm related to you!
Loving your posts! Sorry I am not better at commenting, but I do read reqularly.
Do you put your blog into a book? I just ordered my 2011 one and it is over 300 pages! Crazy, but it's great we're making such a wonderful journal of family history for our kids.
Hopefully one day we will have an opportunity to get all our kids together!
I really love the Dowdle puzzles. I gave Jessica one of San Diego for Christmas, but didn't get a chance to put it together with her. Maybe next time I visit. We did some puzzles for New Years too, but ours weren't as cute. I love your lego Christmas set. What a fun thing to do with your girls and that's something that you can put together every year as you look forward to the arrival of Christmas. Such a cute, interactive decoration! I would also like to know if you have found a good way to print your blogs in book form. My problem is I don't know if I want every post printed or just some of my favorites. That requires editing though. I would like them saved somehow though.
Thankyou for all your sweet comments. They made my day!!!
Post a Comment