Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A new baby in the family

Last week my brother Andrew's wife had a new baby. It was their second child and their second boy. Look how excited his big brother looks! This baby makes 15 Moulton grandchildren for my parents and all 15 live here in the Seattle area.
This picture was taken right before the baby headed home from the hospital. He is long and skinny.

Once my brother and his family was home from the hospital we headed over to visit them and meet their new addition. My girls kept wanting to hold him. Nathan was more interested in playing with his cousin's toys.

I think Melissa held him 3 or 4 times. She really loves the little guy.

Then all four of my girls got into their cousin's "condo". Boxes can be so much fun.

Today I am thankful that

*My YW lesson about the Atonement on Sunday went well and is now over.

*Emily got to have her first Beauty and the Beast Musical practice. She was a little nervous singing in front of everyone (the boy playing Gaston was nervous about singing too) but they both did great. I can't wait to see the performance on March 22nd and 23rd.

*Our neighbor's tree that fell down in the windstorm didn't hurt either of our houses or fences.

6 comments:

Dianne said...

New babies are always so fun. Wish we lived closer so we see him and also see Emily perform in the musical. I know she will be great!

Urry Family said...

Tell them congrats. I did not even know she was expecting. So fun that you all live so close. We just hit 17 and 7 live in Vegas!

missykac said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. Love the pictures and comments. That's the next best thing to being there personally. I'm glad you're enjoying being in YW, too.

. said...

Like my sister's comment, I am a slacker cousin and didn't realize they were expecting...please tell them congrats!

That is way cool about all 15 grandkids being in Seattle, your parents are definitely blessed.

:)

Becky and Ben said...

Awww!! What a cutie! Tell him congrats from us!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

YAY for new babies!!!