Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog. They really make me smile
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
A Heart Full of Photos
Do any of you still have a wall of Christmas cards? I just love getting Christmas cards from family and friends and I have a hard time taking them down once Christmas is over.
So I decided to make them into a heart for Valentines day. First I taped some pieces of newspaper together and then I cut it into a big heart.
Then I cut out just the outline of the heart and taped it on the wall.
I filled it with photos.
Then removed the newspaper outline.
I added a few hearts to make it more festive. Now I can keep up the cards for at least another month.
Today I am thankful for the great talk I read in the BYU magazine called His Grace is Sufficient by Brad Wilcox, given on July 12, 2011. It is available for reading or listening to online. I have had a hard time grasping the atonement and this talk just said it all in a way that I could grasp. I wish I had read this talk before I taught the atonement lesson in YW at the beginning on January. If you haven't read it you really should.
Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog. They really make me smile
Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog. They really make me smile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your heart with me! You come up with the cutest ideas! No wonder your kids are always creating and busy. About the talk: Have you read his book
"The Continueous Atonement"? It's wonderful,too. I wanted to highlight most of it for future reference. You know, for when I forget what a wonderful gift I have been given.
Angela - your heart idea is just great!!! I also have a hard time taking down the cards . . . and knowing what to do with them. I will have to try this next year!
Joanthan and I just read that same article last night. He saw your post about it and our magazine had just come in the mail. So we read it together. It was wonderful!
I saw that you pinned that on Pinterest! It looks so cute done!
Post a Comment