*Holly who made us lunch after church (Pancakes) and had Melissa and Nathan be her helpers. They loved it.
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Two Problems Solved
Last week a package arrived in the mail for me from Disneyland. It was my phone that I lost while riding the Thunder Mountain Railroad a few weeks ago. Hurray! It got turned into the lost and found and since I had filled out paperwork on it and called they were able to get it returned to me.
Here is my little red phone, I missed it while it was gone.
On Saturday I went to a pirate themed baby shower for my sister-in-law Emily. My mom and I drove to the shower together. Two of my other sisters-in-law were there too, so it was lots of fun. When I returned home this is what I saw.
Scott had emptied out the cupboard beneath the sink and had successfully installed a new kitchen faucet. What a happy surprise. The faucet we had was doing poorly. We had super glued on the handle twice and when we turned it off water would still drip out. Here is the old faucet.
I was in charge of putting the things back under the sink and yes, it is now a lot more organized that it had been.
And here is the new faucet and squirter. This new one moves so smoothly and when we turn it off it stays off. NICE!
Today I am thankful for
*Holly who made us lunch after church (Pancakes) and had Melissa and Nathan be her helpers. They loved it.
*Holly who made us lunch after church (Pancakes) and had Melissa and Nathan be her helpers. They loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's always nice to get problems solved. I am very glad you got your phone back and that it still works. You have a great husband that gives you surprises. Yes, the cupboard under the kitchen sink at our house can surely collect alot of stuff. Wish I had a daughter (and two darling helpers) that would cook lunch after church for me. Karen and I take turns, but the turns come up very often. I love to hear about your lives and see pictures, too!
Thanks!!
What a nice surprise to come home to...nice job Scott!
Glad all is going well!
After I got married I had to get use to not have a cellphone. Now that I have a cellphone again I don't think I could let it go so easy again. I'm glad you got your celly back. I didn't know Scott was a handyman good for him and you too :D
Post a Comment