Here are a few of the good deeds done last week:
Made each others beds and mom and dad's bed
Shared toys with Nathan
Emily shared candy with her cousins
someone dusted a set of wooden blinds (I just pulled this one out of the jar--what blinds did they dust I wonder?)
We loaned some Barbie DVDs to a friend for a few weeks
Got blankets and stuffed animals for each other when someone was sad
cleaned up messes that Nathan made
tended Nathan (best service ever c:)
called grandma on the phone
helped to clear table after dinner
read stories to little girls
cleaned the chairs at church (activity day girls)
cleaned up whole downstairs and even swept
organized clothes in her drawers as a surprise for me
Now how do we keep up these helpful habits I wonder?
Needless to say we met our goal of filling the jar. Here are the four girls at Baskin Robbins.
*our downstairs carpet is cleaned--I used a professional carpet cleaning company (first time ever--another sign of my cheapness) and now there are no brown spots leading from the front door to the kitchen
*Melissa has two friends over to play--friends are the best!!
*our backyard neighbor is getting their yard redone and it is so fun to see the progress each day
3 comments:
Ha! We've never taken the kids to Baskin Robbins either! What a great idea!
Wow! That is a great idea. How long do you think it will last after the weekend?
That's a great idea! I've heard of doing that during Christmas time as "your" gift to Jesus. I think we will do that soon! Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment